Tuesday, May 22, 2007

oh sooo niiiice

well today was Jenny's birthday!! wa hoo!... it was fun. we all went out for dinner.. ate WAYYYY too much again..(story of my recent life).... and then all of the girls (me, nancy, Ji Hye, and Jenny) went out for massages. wow it was sooo goood. i put some pictures up on my facebook. it was hilarious... me and ji hye got girl massagers and then in walks this young handsome chinese guy to massage her mom. it really was her special day! they were intense foot massages (next time we're doing the whole body thang!) and ji hye is really ticklish so she just laughed through the whooole thing. my feet have never felt so happy. it was so fun. tomorrow night me and mariah, and ji hye and nancy are going to a korean sauna. i guess they're really neat. although it's the bare all type.. o well! i'm here for the experience! haha. i'll be sure to have a full detailed report tomorrow ;) alright... i'm going to bed.. keep smilin :)

No comments: