Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OH YEAH!

so.... basically i forgot to post the coolest thing ever! must be from the smell of singed arm hair. i burnt all the hair off my arm on the gas stove from making french toast. the things i go through for a canadian breakfast.
so anyway! as most of you know i have been praying since before i left canada for some christian connections here. and there was a concert last week at Ji Hye's university so we went of course.
and we ran into her english teacher (who is a canadian!) and his wife (wayne and lori) and i was joking around with them a bit. and i knew they were believers, because Ji Hye told me, but they had no clue that i was. so anyway the concert was starting so we went and found a seat. and after a couple hours, because we were taking the bus home we had to leave early, but i really felt like i should leave my number with wayne and lori. but i have no clue where they were. then when we were leaving i saw lori. so i walked over and said " hey Ji Hye told me you guys are christians. i am too, and i was wondering if i could come to church with you sometime" and she took me aside and said " you know what? as soon as you walked away from us wayne said 'she's here because she answered the call of God." that was so cool! not only do i have the christian connections i was praying for, but that was total confirmation that i'm exactly where God wants me right now! i just couldn't get over it. He is so good! so i guess they meet up with a bunch of other foreigners every week for church and picnics and stuff. so i'm really excited to see what kinds of opportunities God will bring up!!!! so don't worry!!! i'm being taken care of!!!!!!
:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! I have to use my sister's account because I don't have one! I just wanted to say that that story is AMAZING! I love it! That is so cool Cait! I am so happy that you are enjoying yourself there! geez I want to visit! The stories you have already are awesome, I love reading your posts, your writing is awesome, I can tell you are an English teacher! haha. so yeah, keep up the good work, be encouraged because you are encouraging me! Love you Cait!

Unknown said...

wow- I forgot to say who I was! haha JODIE!! lol! k love you and while I'm here again, those monkeys in your pictures are hilarious! k bye!

Lindsay said...

Wow hun! that is sooo incredibly awesome! Wow! And I am just soo happy for you that God has given you such clear confirmation! I just have this huge smile on my face right now. hehe. Love ya!
Lindsay

b. said...

hey love,
i'm so glad that you found those Christian connections. Its sure to make things easier for you!
I hope your trip goes AMAZING!
I'll be reading to keep up.
love you always!

-b